How can Anonymous Website Visitor Tracking help your business?

May 16, 2016 | 3 minute read
Reading Time: 3 minutes

How can Anonymous Website Visitor Tracking help your business?

Reading Time: 
By: Carrie Miller

Anonymous Website Visitor Tracking can help grow your business in many ways.  Here are some (but not all) common uses:

the-proposal-gone-cold">Anonymous Visitor Identification - Visual VisitorThe proposal gone cold

Everyone who is or has been in sales has been there.  You spend a massive amount of time and energy crafting the perfect deal, only to have your contact disappear after the pitch.  While there are many outside factors as to why this can happen, many times these contacts simply begin a silent follow up to the proposal.  They visit your website to review your information, read whitepapers, etc. and look for data to validate your company.  Visual Visitor helps you close the communication gap by informing you when they have returned to your website.  This will allow you take immediate act by dropping a perfectly timed follow up email or phone call.  How many of your cold proposals have you lost?

Anonymous Visitor Identification - Visual Visitor

Outbound sales effectiveness

Cold calling is common sales tool, but what happens after the call.  How many of those contacts you reached or left messages for ever pick up the phone?  Most of the time, they will visit your website to review your product or service but never call.  With Visual Visitor’s Anonymous Visitor Tracking, you will now know who you are reaching and be able to better focus your sales efforts.

the-timely-phone-call">Anonymous Visitor Identification - Visual VisitorThe timely phone call

Selling is hard work.  Selling to interested buyers is easier!  Only 2% of all visitors to your website ever identify themselves by filling out a contact form.  We help you identify the other 98%.  But did you realize the other 98% are silently evaluating your product as well as your competitors?  By identifying these visitors, Visual Visitor will allow you to make a perfectly timed phone call to these unidentified visitors.  This allows you the advantage over your competition.  You can now engage in the sale earlier in the process, build on the relationships, and close more sales.  How many sales would it take to justify $59 a month?

market-segmentation">Anonymous Visitor Identification - Visual VisitorMarket segmentation

Marketing is, beyond a doubt, complex.  PPC, SEO, Email, Landing pages, Events and social media all drive people to evaluate your products and services.  But have you stopped to evaluate if you are attracting the right industries?  With Visual Visitor’s Anonymous Visitor Identification, you can gain a better understanding of the types of companies evaluating your products and services.

4 Ways Website Visitor Tracking Software Works

Did you know that 98% of the visitors to your website simply leave without ever contacting you? We help you identify who these visitors are in real-time. Sign Up Now

Visual Visitor Knows Who is
Visiting Your Website. Do You?

Start Your 14-day Free Trial

Sign Up Now