Visual Visitor does NOT charge per lead... The leads are yours as part of your $59/month (no contract) account...
What is Lead Capture Software?
Would you like to take your website lead generation to the next level and identify the leads that are already visiting your business website?
Statistics show that only about 2% of website visitors identify themselves. That leaves about 98% of those visitors unidentified. That is unless you have an Lead Capture Software tool like Visual Visitor on your side.
Watch the Video to Learn:
- How can Lead Capture Software help?
- How it is different from website visitor analytics.
- How Visual Visitor can quickly expand your website lead generation process.
- How easy Visual Visitor is to install.
- At $59/month with no obligations, can you afford not to?
Features Included with Visual Visitor's $59/month Product
Our Form Capture feature integrates with your current form and all form data is mapped directly to your Visual Visitor account. With this feature, you can pull form usage data for quality.
You can integrate your Visual Visitor account with your current Email Marketing product to track the click throughs of current mailing/newsletters subscribers.
Our analytics package tracks the information about your visitors to help you maintain a marketing advantage in the areas that will be the most benefit to your company.
We tell you who is on your site, what they are viewing, where they are from, when they visited, send you an email alert, and provide you with a way to send that information to your supported CRM.