Wit.ai, a startup founded in 2013, was recently acquired by Facebook. Wit.ai is a leading developer of applications and voice control interfaces. Wit.ai employs a team of 6,000 developers who have created a vast array of apps. The acquisition of Wit.ai by Facebook seems to indicate a move toward an updated Facebook app that is […]
Best $59/month Sales Tool!
- Find out who is on your website.
- What products or services they are interested in.
- Without visitors logging in or registering online.
- Get real-time alerts with your prospect's phone number.
- Alerts include 12 sources of pre-sales research delivered with every email for quick evaluation of the prospect.
- Qualified, warm sales leads convert more easily to closed sales.
- Enjoy our Free Trial for a no risk assessment of VisualVisitor.
- Use VisualVisitor to prospect for new business, research what current clients are interested in prior to contract renewals or RFP submission, or to know when corporate suitors are checking out your website.
- You won’t be disappointed!
- Installation takes less than 5 minutes and there is no maintenance.
- No configuration. No consultants. No implementations needed.
- Stay Mobile: VisualVisitor works with Android, Blackberry and iPhone.
- It just works. It's that simple!
From our blog
Since the beginning of the recession, small business owners have been reluctant to hire and expand. The economic uncertainty and business owners’ reluctance to hire has frequently been cited as a reason for the slow economic recovery. Things seem to be changing in this area as the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) reports increasing […]
When your search engine optimization campaign is a success it can be tempting to back off on your paid search efforts. It’s important to remember the important role paid search, or PPC, plays in reinforcing your organic marketing efforts. Here are six reasons why your brand should be actively bidding on brand keywords as part […]