When your search engine optimization campaign is a success it can be tempting to back off on your paid search efforts. It’s important to remember the important role paid search, or PPC, plays in reinforcing your organic marketing efforts. Here are six reasons why your brand should be actively bidding on brand keywords as part […]
Best $59/month Sales Tool!
- Find out who is on your website.
- What products or services they are interested in.
- Without visitors logging in or registering online.
- Get real-time alerts with your prospect's phone number.
- Alerts include 12 sources of pre-sales research delivered with every email for quick evaluation of the prospect.
- Qualified, warm sales leads convert more easily to closed sales.
- Enjoy our Free Trial for a no risk assessment of VisualVisitor.
- Use VisualVisitor to prospect for new business, research what current clients are interested in prior to contract renewals or RFP submission, or to know when corporate suitors are checking out your website.
- You won’t be disappointed!
- Installation takes less than 5 minutes and there is no maintenance.
- No configuration. No consultants. No implementations needed.
- Stay Mobile: VisualVisitor works with Android, Blackberry and iPhone.
- It just works. It's that simple!
From our blog
Bing is following close on the heels of Google’s addition of consumer ratings within text ads. Partnering with Viewpoints, a review service, Bing’s new Consumer Ratings Annotations program is being test in the US and Canada. With ratings on a 5 point scale, the Consumer Ratings Annotations program provides a total score based on features […]
Combining the power of social media with traditional marketing efforts can yield positive results. The added value achieved through combined efforts can bring visibility to your brand and drive sales. Use these tips for aligning social media and traditional marketing efforts. 1. Make Your Content Work for You Recycling, repurposing, upcycling…whatever you want to call […]