Facebook is once again increasing their product offerings with a new service called Place Tips. Place Tips may remind you of Foursquare. It’s similar to the check-in service, but doesn’t automatically post to your Facebook feed. How does it work? Place Tips provides information on deals and events for places you frequent. When you arrive […]
Best $59/month Sales Tool!
- Find out who is on your website.
- What products or services they are interested in.
- Without visitors logging in or registering online.
- Get real-time alerts with your prospect's phone number.
- Alerts include 12 sources of pre-sales research delivered with every email for quick evaluation of the prospect.
- Qualified, warm sales leads convert more easily to closed sales.
- Enjoy our Free Trial for a no risk assessment of VisualVisitor.
- Use VisualVisitor to prospect for new business, research what current clients are interested in prior to contract renewals or RFP submission, or to know when corporate suitors are checking out your website.
- You won’t be disappointed!
- Installation takes less than 5 minutes and there is no maintenance.
- No configuration. No consultants. No implementations needed.
- Stay Mobile: VisualVisitor works with Android, Blackberry and iPhone.
- It just works. It's that simple!
From our blog
It’s no secret that today’s consumers are frequently turning to social media for information about companies and products, as well as for general research purposes. Whether you turn to Google or Facebook, Bing or Twitter, where you find links to information matters to marketers. Times are changing as social referrals are competing with search referrals. […]
In the past several years, the role of digital marketing has been on the rise. 2015 is expected to see marketers place even greater emphasis on digital opportunities. Advertising Age and Experian Marketing Services recently released their 2015 Marketing Fact Pack. It is loaded with interesting insights into how digital usage will impact the advertising […]