Anyone who follows Google knows that they are always moving and changing. Things rarely stay the same for long and recent changes reinforce this. Early this month, Google announced the company would restructure into a company called Alphabet. This new company will include Google as well as many smaller companies with products or services not […]
Best $59/month Sales Tool!
- Find out who is on your website.
- What products or services they are interested in.
- Without visitors logging in or registering online.
- Get real-time alerts with your prospect's phone number.
- Alerts include 12 sources of pre-sales research delivered with every email for quick evaluation of the prospect.
- Qualified, warm sales leads convert more easily to closed sales.
- Enjoy our Free Trial for a no risk assessment of VisualVisitor.
- Use VisualVisitor to prospect for new business, research what current clients are interested in prior to contract renewals or RFP submission, or to know when corporate suitors are checking out your website.
- You won’t be disappointed!
- Installation takes less than 5 minutes and there is no maintenance.
- No configuration. No consultants. No implementations needed.
- Stay Mobile: VisualVisitor works with Android, Blackberry and iPhone.
- It just works. It's that simple!
From our blog
Last week, Google rolled out some new changes to their local pack results. Previous to the changes, local searches would show 7 local businesses in the local pack, sometimes referred to as the map pack. Today, those listings have been whittled down to three (3). The changes, according to Google, have been designed to provide […]
How often do you jump on social media? Once a week? Daily? Multiple times per day? Does it depend on the social media site? Usage and engagement on social media sites continues to evolve. In 2014, Facebook remained the most popular social media site. In fact, 71% of internet users have a Facebook account. However, […]