Visual Visitor, Virtual Visitor, website visitor tracking

Visual Visitor

Best $59 Sales Tool Ever!

Get More Leads from Your Website

Make More Sales

Play the video to learn how it works

Must Have Sales Tool | Visual Visitor, Virtual Visitor

Don't miss another lead...

with Visual Visitor's Instant Email Alerts

Slide background

Website Lead Generation Software

for $59/month

Anonymous Visitor Identification with Visual Visitor

Visual Visitor

Designed for Salespeople.

Anonymous Visitor Identification, made easy.

Did you realize that on average only about 2% of website visitors will identify themselves? That leaves about 98% of your visitors unidentified.  Well, that is unless you have a tool like Visual Visitor on your side.  Wouldn’t you like to identify the anonymous website visitors who are visiting your business website?  Visual Visitor is Anonymous Website Visitor Tracking and Identification made easy.

What is anonymous website visitor identification?

Who is visiting your website?  What are they looking for?  Where are they coming from? These are not just high level questions any more.  With Visual Visitor’s powerful anonymous website visitor tracking and identification, we can actually tell you what businesses are visiting, what they are looking for, and where they are coming from!  How many sales have slipped away because your team did not have the tools available to identify website visitors that showed real interest in your product?

 

lead generation software - Visual Visitor

How can Anonymous Visitor Tracking help your business?

Here are some (but not all) common uses:

The proposal gone cold

Everyone who is or has been in sales has been there.  You spend a massive amount of time and energy crafting the perfect deal, only to have your contact disappear after the pitch.  While there are many outside factors as to why this can happen, many times these contacts simply begin a silent follow up to the proposal.  They visit your website to review your information, read whitepapers, etc. and look for data to validate your company.  Visual Visitor helps you close the communication gap by informing you when they have returned to your website.  This will allow you take immediate action by dropping a perfectly timed follow up email or phone call.  How many of your cold proposals have you lost?

The timely phone call

Selling is hard work.  Selling to interested buyers is easier!  Only 2% of all visitors to your website ever identify themselves by filling out a contact form.  We help you identify the other 98%.  But did you realize the other 98% are silently evaluating your product as well as your competitors?  By identifying these visitors with Visual Visitor’s website lead generation software, you can make a perfectly timed phone call to these unidentified visitors.  This allows you the advantage over your competition.  You can now engage in the sale earlier in the process, build on the relationships, and close more sales.  How many sales would it take to justify $59 a month?

Outbound sales effectiveness

Cold calling is common sales tool, but what happens after the call.  How many of those contacts you reached or left messages for ever pick up the phone?  Most of the time, they will visit your website to review your product or service but never call.  With Visual Visitor’s Anonymous Visitor Tracking and Identification, you will now be able to identify website visitors and know who you are reaching and be able to better focus your sales efforts.

Market segmentation

Marketing is, beyond a doubt, complex.  PPC, SEO, Email, Landing pages, Events and social media all drive people to evaluate your products and services.  But have you stopped to evaluate if you are attracting the right industries?  With Visual Visitor’s Anonymous Website Visitor Tracking and Identification – which includes a powerful website visitor analytics feature, you can gain a better understanding of the types of companies evaluating your products and services.

Anonymous Visitor Identification - Visual Visitor

Sales Leads

Enjoy the qualified, actionable leads provided by Visual Visitor’s Anonymous Website Visitor Identification in real time. We take website lead generation to the next level! No need to log in, we will send them directly to your email!

Website Visitor Identification - Visual Visitor

Identify ANYONE

Looking for email campaign integration?  Then Identify ANYONE from Visual Visitor is just what you need!  We allow you to tag visitors directly from your email campaigns to record future visits!

Anonymous Visitor Identification - Visual Visitor

Form Capture

The Visual Visitor Form Capture component lets you integrate your website forms and import directly to your CRM.  One less step!

Website Visitor Identification - Visual Visitor

Analytics

The Visual Visitor website visitor analytics package combines all the data received into one place.  No more importing data from various providers to get the full picture – you can do it all from your Visual Visitor dashboard!

Your website is leaking leads… ™

Visual Visitor is here to help!

Visual Visitor is the best $59 Sales Tool Ever if increasing sales is a goal for your company in 2016. With no hidden costs or fees, our website lead generation tool will allow you to know who is visiting your site – whether they come in from a search, a competitor, or simply via an email or newsletter!  See what our customers are saying and sign up for your no obligation Free Trial today!

Visual visitor

Using Visual Visitor has increased our sales and helped us to streamline our sales process.
J. Parker
Sales Manager
This inexpensive tool has freed up my sales team from running down and deciphering website traffic so they can focus on actual sales.
Ken Albright
CEO
Using Visual Visitor's Identify Anyone has taken our email marketing campaign to the next level. This tagging feature lets us know who is interested so that we can instantly get a salesperson on the phone to convert.
M. Parks
Sales Manager
Visual Visitor is an great tool that has enabled our business to increase it's sales conversion rates. We have tracked a definite increase since signing up with VV.
Anne Miller
Owner / Anonymous

Visual Visitor

Visual Visitor Delivers Qualified Sales Leads

  • Find out who is on your website.
  • Know what products or services they are interested in.
  • Visitors do not need to register or log in online.
  • Get real-time alerts with your prospect’s phone number.
  • Alerts include 12 sources of pre-sales research delivered with every email for quicker evaluation of the prospect.

Get the Sales Tool with the Highest ROI

  • The Qualified, warm sales leads from website lead generation will convert more easily to closed sales.
  • Enjoy our Free Trial for a no risk assessment of VisualVisitor.
  • Use VisualVisitor to prospect for new business, research what current clients are interested in prior to contract renewals or RFP submission, or to know when corporate suitors are checking out your website.
  • You won’t be disappointed!

Easy to Use... No Maintenance... Install and Go!

  • Installation takes less than 5 minutes and there is no customer maintenance needed.
  • No configuration. No consultants. No implementations needed.
  • Stay Mobile: VisualVisitor works with Android, Blackberry, iPhone, and iPad.
  • It just works. It’s that simple!

Reseller Edition

  • Completely Private Labeled.
  • Your Logo. Your Domain Name. Your Email.
  • Your customer has no idea we exist.
  • Creates toll-booth type recurring revenue stream from your current customers.
Try Visual Visitor Free for 14 days!

Still have questions? Watch this video and see how Visual Visitor can work for you!

facebook-76536_1920
sales no-nos - Visual Visitor
lead generation - Visual Visitor
sales process - Visual visitor
B2B Content Marketing - Visual Visitor
Visual Visitor Consumers
Followers-on-Twitter1
Visual Visitor Budget
Google2
Visual Visitor Clicks