Waiting to hear back from a potential client can be frustrating. You invested time crafting the perfect sale pitch and now you have no idea if the recipient even opened it. Client Email Tracking lets you know if and when they clicked on your email. And the best part is, you don’t have to rely on receipts.
The Benefits of Email Tracking
Email Tracking helps your sales team in the following ways:
● Saves you time. Save yourself the trouble of sending follow-up emails.
● Takes out guesswork. Know if and when they’ve opened your email.
● Provides context. Measure their engagement level by how quickly they open your email.
Don’t waste time speculating. Measuring a client’s interest level is easy when you track your emails.
Visual Visitor’s Client Email Tracking
Unlike other companies, Visual Visitor tells you more than just when your email was opened. Our tracking function lets you know:
- The date and time the email was opened.
- The geographic location where it was opened
- The number of times it was opened.
With this information, you can make informed decisions about how to pursue a lead.
How it Works
Simply tag the email, send it and wait for a detailed report to be sent to you!
● As soon as the email is opened, you will be notified on your desktop and through email.
● You can also access the history of the tracked email on your Visual Visitor dashboard.
By downloading our chrome extension, you can also store template email messages. Don’t waste time copying and pasting your sales pitch-create a template message and easily drop it into the body of your email with the click of a button.
Tracking Made Easy
Visual Visitor’s Email Tracking lets you know instantly when a client has opened your email. Take the guesswork out of client-hunting. Sign up for our free trial today.