Reviews play a critical role in establishing a business’s reputation. Case in point, when a customer searches for a business online, reviews are likely the first thing they come across. Consequently, businesses should make it a priority to encourage their customers to leave reviews. While it may not be possible to dictate what people are saying about you online, you can still play an active role in shaping your reputation.
Why Is Reputation Management Important?
No matter how wonderful your website is, customers trust the words of their peers more. In other words, what you say about yourself is less influential than what others say about you. And that’s not the only reason businesses should monitor their online reviews.
- Modern consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- People read on average 10 reviews before shopping at a new business,
- Going from a 3 to a 5-star rating delivers 25% more clicks from Google.
- On average, getting a 1star increase on Yelp results in a 9% increase in sales.
- A business stands to lose 22% of sales when a negative article appears on the first page of search results.
Online reviews are clearly influential. For all intents and purposes, they establish your reputation online. But how should you go about managing your reputation?
Fortunately, Visual Visitor is here to help. Our integrated system allows you to request, monitor and share reviews. The best part is you can accomplish all three tasks without leaving your dashboard. We’ve automated the process of managing reviews to save you time and energy.
Are you a marketing agency looking for a reputation management platform? Look no further than Visual Visitor! Our integrated system helps you by:
- Strengthening customer retention
- Driving additional business
Agencies and businesses alike can benefit from a reputation management platform. Sign up 14-day trial today and take advantage of our automated platform for requesting, monitoring and sharing reviews. Click here to sign up.