How Visual Visitor’s Email Tracking can help …
“The Proposal Gone Cold”
What is Visual Visitor’s Email Tracking?
With the Visual Visitor Email Tracking tool, once you send an email that has been “tagged” and your recipient opens that email, you will get both a desktop and email notification. In addition to that, you will also be able to tag website links as seen in our email campaign feature Identify ANYONE. What about read receipt, you ask? Not relevant here… turned on or turned off, this will not affect the results of Email Tracking! Speaking of results. These include location, open date and time, total opens, and time to open. With this feature, you will spend less time chasing leads and more time closing deals!
Now, how this feature can help with The Proposal Gone Cold.
Do you ever wish that you had made your follow up phone call to that all important prospect a few days, hours sooner? Do you ever look back and think that if you had only known that the prospect had visited your site and actually looked at the products that you had outlined in your proposal, that your sales pitch could have been geared more toward the areas that the prospect was really interested in? Or maybe most importantly, would it have helped to know that the proposal email that you had sent had actually been opened?
With Visual Visitor on your side, these questions and regrets can be a think of the past for your hardworking sales team. Now you will know when the prospect works their way through the sales pipeline and opens your emails, visits your website, shows actual interest and engagement in your product. With that knowledge handy, those regrets will be a thing of the past. You will be in a much better position to gauge their interest level based on multiple interest points… website traffic, browsing history, email engagement.
No CCs, No obligations!
With only 2% of your visitors taking the time to fill out a form online, Visual Visitor will help you to identify the other 98% with actionable data.