Website Visitor Tracking
Anonymous Website Visitor Tracking and Lead Generation are popular tools among sales people today for one main reason: they work. Using Visual Visitor to gain information about the businesses visiting your website will help you more than any other service because we provide you with valuable information about prospects that are already interested in your products or services. And best of all… we do not charge per lead. They visit, you prosper!
We provide your business with three options for receiving the visitor information that you need:
- Instant Email Alerts that are sent directly to you or your team.
- Our Dashboard (mobile friendly for those who work outside the office) which includes many detailed views of your visitors, traffic patterns, page view times, and more.
- Reporting options that come in multiple formats and detail levels that include a CSV download option for easy manipulation.
Wouldn’t you like to Identify ANYONE?
With Visual Visitor’s feature, Identify ANYONE, we go beyond identifying your website visitors. How do we do it? We provide you with the ability to create special links that will tag your visitors that come in through your newsletters, online marketing (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc), or that you place in individual emails. This feature can be used to track specific clients’ interest levels, newsletter effectiveness, social media marketing effectiveness, and much more! Best of all, it’s easy to implement and to track with our Email Campaign Link Builder and Email Campaign Dashboard.
As much as we love to hate online forms, they can be an effective tool to grow your business. Forms can be used for newsletter signup, white paper download, request for more information, and a multitude of other things as well. With our Forms Capture Configuration page all you have to know is the url that your form is located on, we do the rest! Our system will go to that page, pull the data, and provide you with an easy to use Form Field Mapping page.
At Visual Visitor we understand that many of our clients are using forms on their websites and would like a way to integrate that data with their Visual Visitor account. We have made it very easy to do that with the added ability to link directly to your supported CRM.
Consider the analytics package offered by Visual Visitor as Analytics on overdrive. That is what we provide to our customers at Visual Visitor. A good analytics package is a basic requirement for businesses operating online and Visual Visitor has a great one. Our analytics data goes beyond mere stats such as website performance, main traffic sources, and landing pages. We give you more detailed information like First Time vs. Return visitors, Unique visitors by device, engagement levels, and even more! Knowing more about your visitors empowers your business in so many ways.
See what happens after you click send. With the Visual Visitor Email Tracking tool, you will get both a desktop and an email notification as soon as the prospect opens your email as well as website link tagging. This notification includes location, open date and time, total opens, and time to open. With this feature, you will spend less time chasing leads and more time closing deals!
Our Email Tracking feature provides the following information about your email recipients:
Geographic location the email was opened from.
Open date and time.
Time it took to open after sending.
Links within email set for tagging as done in Identify ANYONE.
Would you like to automate tasks and share data among multiple web applications that your business currently uses? Visual Visitor allows you to seamlessly integrate with not only our current list of cutting edge apps, but also with hundreds more. Now using Zapier, you can connect your Visual Visitor lead generation results with more than 750 apps! Learn more about Zapier Integration here.
With Visual Visitor you will get…
Buying Signals: Who, What, Where, When. In sales, we all know that timing is everything. Getting to prospects when they are in the research phase will increase your chances of closing the deal. Did you know that only 1 to 2% of all visitors will ever complete a contact form or pick up the phone to call? We get you in contact with the other 98%. Visual Visitor is a easy, simple and automatic tool. Once it is installed, all you will need to do is follow up on the alerts that are sent to you or your sales team. We do it all with no visitor login or registration required. Visual Visitor runs transparently in the background of your website, gathering data without alerting visitors and eliminating the need to fill out tedious registration forms or logins. Using Visual Visitor to strengthen your current lead generation strategies will make it easier to turn those warm leads into real sales – and at $59/month, Visual Visitor is a must have for a growing sales team with an online presence.