Generate Website Leads
and increase sales
Reading Time: 3 minutes
By: Carrie Miller
Basics: Generate Website Leads
There are some things that are so obvious when it comes to website creating, that it is amazing how many times they get left off!
- Include a Contact Number. Seems like a no brainer, but there are sites that purposefully do not list out their phone number. We want people to feel welcome calling up and to know that we are here to answer questions. Make your contact information known.
- Add Customer Testimonials. Adding in these testimonials can be a very powerful sales tool. A good testimonial can add validity to your product and support your service.
- Include Videos. People are busy. More now than ever. They like to sit back and watch a short, to the point video about your product and/or service.
- Add in Forms. Depending on the placement, a good form can produce leads. The key is to not ask too much. Forms for those that are just testing things out and want a little information, should not ask for much. Forms that want a lot of personal data tend to get shut and the searcher will move on.
- Use a website lead generation software or service like Visual Visitor. Did you know that only about 2% of your website visitors will take the time to fill out a form on your website? A service like Visual Visitor will identify the other 98%. It is a B2B must have. This service tracks the visitors as they visit your website and sends you an email with their information… within minutes of them visiting! How many leads do you miss out on because you don’t know who was there?
No CCs, No obligations!
Track the effectiveness of your website lead generation with the help of Visual Visitor’s Website Visitor Tracking and Anonymous Visitor Identification. Start your FREE 14-day trial and experience the website visitor identification tool businesses trust.